Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Kelowna Ideal Protein Weight Loss Clinic - Garth’s Journey

So I messed up and gained 12 pounds since the end of October... Broke my own rules and now the scale is not my friend anymore.

Hi, my name is Garth and let’s back the train up a little. I own Paradigm Weight Loss Clinic, an Ideal Protein diet center. I got involve a year and a half ago when I was looking for a small business to buy. For years I had extra weight that I couldn’t seem to shed so I thought this is a great opportunity to do my due diligence on the company and lose weight too. 

I came in as a customer not telling anybody I was thinking of buying it. I lost 17 pounds in 5 weeks with the added bonus of dropping my dangerously high blood pressure to normal.

So I bought the business. It was an easy and understandable protocol and got right to the point of targeting body fat.

So fast forward to Halloween 2013. We bought the commercial treats for the kids (I know this is all wrong but they’re kids right?). Unfortunately not many showed up so we (my wife and I) had this tray of mini Kit Kats, gummies and Coffee Crisps, hmmm... What to do?

You must understand that sugar (sweets) are my Achilles Heel. This was the innocent start to breaking my own rules. As of January 6th I am back on Protocal 1 with a starting weight of 197.

I’ll be posting my progress as the weeks go on. Great way to keep myself accountable. J

Take care,
Garth

No comments:

Post a Comment