Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Kelowna Ideal Protein Weight Loss Clinic – Maggie’s Story Part 2

I was going to talk about another subject today but I changed my mind. At the beginning of October I introduced you to Maggie and her inspirational weight loss journey. I had a weigh in with Maggie this morning and I had to share her joy with you and the benefits she has received since losing her weight. 

For a little background Maggie started with us in June this year. She started at 209 with a weight loss goal of 140. I’m happy to say that in just 26 weeks following the Ideal Protein diet she’s just 4.5 pounds away from her goal. She averaged just about 3 pounds lost a week. 

Maggie is 61 years old. 

We started the meeting with her telling me “it’s fun” appreciating her new body. At the beginning of October the excitement was getting on the back of a motorcycle with ease this time it was being able to ski with ease. “I have so much energy” she said. The last time she skied she was carrying an extra 62.5 pounds. What a difference that would make. 

I admire her determination. She plans on being at her goal when I see her after the holidays and I believe her. 

Take care of yourself, you deserve the best.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment