Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Kelowna Ideal Protein Weight Loss Program – Maggie’s Testimonial

I’ve shared some inspirational stories about Maggie’s weight loss journey. She reached her goal of 135 pounds! She lost 74 pounds in just over 8 months. And she did it with a smile on her face the whole time.

Maggie was kind enough to write a testimonial for us, here it is:

“I started this journey in the spring of 2013, when I decided to do something about my weight once and for all. I was afraid of failure, since I had failed at weight loss before, many times. I have always been able to do whatever I set my mind to.... except that I had not been able to lose weight and keep it off. I was afraid of failure, but, I had heard of the successes of the Ideal Protein Plan, so I decided to give it a try. I went to the Paradigm Weight Loss Centre in Kelowna and decided that this was the plan for me. The councillors were great and the price was very reasonable, especially when compared to other places that I had checked out. The Ideal Protein diet was easier than I had expected. I lost 12 pounds the first 2 weeks and I continued to lose every single week. The plan was easy to follow, the foods were fun, and I was amazed at how little hunger I felt. The cravings seemed to be gone. When I started Ideal Protein, I weighed 209 pounds and now I am under 135 pounds. The year 2013 was the luckiest year of my life, because I found the Paradigm Weight Loss Centre.”

I have no doubt that Maggie will have no problem keeping the weight off. She is one determined lady. It was my pleasure to see her smile and enthusiasm each week.

Take care of yourself, you deserve the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment